Hospital Health Service Providers
Hospital Accountability Planning Submission (HAPS)
The Hospital Accountability Planning Submission (HAPS) is an annual, detailed operating plan, including financial and statistical budgets and performance indicators that will inform the Hospital Service Accountability Agreement (HSAA). Information collected through the HAPS and the Additional Input report will be used to populate the HSAA schedules. The links below have information on the HAPS. Additional documents (i.e. Schedule templates, Technical Specifications, etc) will be posted as they become available. Please check this website frequently for updates.
HSAA Reference Documents
HAPS Reference Documents
HAPS For Submission
- 2018-19 HAPS Planning Form – To be submitted in SRI
- 2018-19 HAPS Additional Input - To be added under the ‘additional documents’ tab with your SRI HAPS submission
- 2018-19 HAPS Narrative - To be added under the ‘additional documents’ tab with your SRI HAPS submission
- 2018-19 HIV outpatient clinic/Infectious Disease Clinic Program Plan (Embedded within HAPS Narrative for Applicable Hospitals)
- 2018-19 Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Treatment Centre Annual Program Report (Embedded within HAPS Narrative for Applicable Hospitals)
Health Infrastructure Renewal Fund (HIRF) Program
Hospitals are responsible for ensuring that their facilities are in a good state of repair by managing their capital assets and planning renewal activities.
The Health Infrastructure Renewal Fund (HIRF) provides funds to supplement a hospital's existing capital renewal program and help address renewal needs (e.g., roofing systems, boilers, windows) on a priority basis.
Hospitals can receive a HIRF grant for eligible projects regardless of their own ability to raise a local share of the project costs.
Hospitals can select projects based on their renewal priorities, subject to the program eligibility criteria as indicated in the HIRF Guidelines. Each hospital is responsible for ensuring that it undertakes work of the highest priority.
If you wish to add an exceptional circumstance HIRF Project please see forms below.