Long-Term Care Home Providers
2019-2022 LSAA Documentation
- Long-Term Care Home Accountability Planning Submission (LAPS)
- 2019-22 LAPS Submission Guidelines
- LSAA, LAPS Schedules and Indicators Education Session
- LSAA, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- LSAA Advisory Committee Communique - December 2018 - English French
- LSAA Advisory Committee Communique - September 2018 - English French
- LSAA Advisory Committee Communique - July 2018 - English French
- LSAA - Q3 Submission Deadlines - Reminder Email - January 11, 2019
- LAPS Resource Documents and Submission Information - Reminder Email - October 2018
Enhanced Long-Term Care Home Renewal Strategy
In September 2016, the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care held a series of education sessions regarding the Enhanced Long-Term Care Home Renewal Strategy. Please find the links to these presentations below.
Occupancy Targets - Requirements for Endorsement of Funding Relief
Long-Term Care Home Medication Management Demonstration Project
The Ontario Public Drug Programs of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is initiating a project that aims to further enhance the quality of care delivered to Long-Term Care Home residents.
2018-19 LSAA Documentation
2016-19 LSAA Documentation
*If using Internet Explorer version 8 or older, please note that it is possible when downloading the LAPS Description and Services and the LAPS Narrative from the HSIMI site that additional underscores (_) will appear in the file name. To avoid any potential upload issues, please ensure that the file being uploaded matches exactly with the file name as it appears in HSIMI.
Guideline for Eligible Expenditures for Long-Term Care Homes - Click here to read this document.
Long-Term Care Homes Occupancy Targets Policy - Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Amended January 1, 2011
LSAA Article 9: Click here for resources to help you fulfill Article 9 in the L-SAA - Acknowledging LHIN Support.
Long-Term Care Homes Act Newsletters
Long-Term Care Home Funding System Review Steering Committee Communiqués