Health Services: Niagara North West Sub-Region
- Primary care physicians (40)
- Family Health Teams (2)
- Family Health Groups (1)
- Family Health Organizations/Networks (4)
- Community Health Centres (0)
- Aboriginal Health Access Centres (0)
Home and Community Care
This information reflects only HNHB LHIN-funded service providers therefore additional services and providers may exist within the sub-region.
- Home and community care service providers (22)
- Palliative Care (1)
- West Niagara Palliative Care Service
- Substance Abuse/Problem Gambling (2)
- Acquired Brain Injury (2)
Long-Term Care Homes
Information about the number and types of beds, wait lists and wait times is available at healthcareathome.ca/hnhb.
Sources and Definitions
For details including sources and definitions related to primary care physicians and home and community care providers, please refer to the Glossary.