Connect with Health Care in HNHB LHIN
There are many programs and services in our LHIN that can help you manage your diabetes.
If you’re not sure where to look for these services, start by visiting these websites. Each link has a short description of what is available at the main website.
Below is a list of other resources that you may find useful. Each link has a short description of what is available at the main website.
- Nutrition and Diet
- Foot and Wound Care
- Physical Activity
- Aboriginal Diabetes Information
- Financial Assistance Programs
- General Information
- Public Health
Nutrition and Diet
- Eat Right Ontario provides free access to dieticians by phone, email, and online.
- The Dietitians of Canada website provides access to dietary information that is specific to Canadians, including a “Find a Dietitian” resource.
- Learn how to eat healthy using Canada’s Food Guide.
- eaTracker is a free service to help track your food intake and activity patterns.
Foot and Wound Care
Indigenous Diabetes Information
Finance Assistance Programs
There are a variety of financial assistance programs available in Ontario to help reduce some of the costs associated with managing your diabetes. Please contact these programs directly for further information.